Daily planner

• Missthrussell
11 años 5 meses antes #1723 por Missthrussell
Daily planner Publicado por Missthrussell
I would like to be able to get rid of my paper planner, but cannot do so yet! I would like to be able to have my schedule already put in a diary, with space between each class to add notes about what I am planning to teach that day, all in one place. Currently, the diary gives only one space per day to write, rather than breaking it into separate lessons. Also, if i make a note for one class, i cannot view it when looking at other classes. finally, it would be useful to also have a space on the diary page to add any extra duties/clubs/meetings that are going to happen. This would help me immensely!
El tema ha sido cerrado.
Más
11 años 5 meses antes #1728 por bert
Respuesta de bert sobre el tema Daily planner
Hi Missthrussell,
We're working nonstop on it!
There are some issues we must take care of first in the diary because of each country's small differences ... for instance UK has two weeks schedule , while in Spain there is only one ... and in Québec they have 9 days rotating weeks ( :S )
We'll add different kind of pages/templates too ... I'm sure you'll like its and you will finally get rid of that paper planner!

Thanks for contacting us
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Missthrussell
El tema ha sido cerrado.
  • Missthrussell
11 años 5 meses antes - 11 años 5 meses antes #1732 por Missthrussell
Respuesta de Missthrussell sobre el tema Daily planner
Thanks, it is a fantastic app and I have been spreading the word around my school about how amazing it is. I thought a pic of what I currently use might help explain what a standard planner looks like in their. Sorry if you've seen all this before, but I don't have time to read up on all the previous posts!
Última Edición: 11 años 5 meses antes por bert. Razón: Removed image because it might contain personal info. Archived for internal use!
El tema ha sido cerrado.
Más
11 años 5 meses antes #1733 por bert
Respuesta de bert sobre el tema Daily planner
Excellent, thanks for the pic.
We're collecting some of these to do our own templates
El tema ha sido cerrado.