Email results to othe teachers

• Sarah
11 años 5 meses antes #1740 por Sarah
Email results to othe teachers Publicado por Sarah
Is there a way of sending my attendance record to another teacher?
El tema ha sido cerrado.
Más
11 años 5 meses antes #1743 por bert
Respuesta de bert sobre el tema Email results to othe teachers
Hi Sarah,
You can do that with the Report (Expert) option, it is explained in detail here . The result should look like this , adding the attendance columns you need.

Archivo Adjunto:

Nombre del Archivo: attendance...0-04.pdf
Tamaño del Archivo:35 KB

We'll improve this in our next major update, adding preconfigured reports to be sent to students/parents/office effortlessly.
Adjuntos:
El tema ha sido cerrado.
  • Sarah
11 años 5 meses antes #1973 por Sarah
Respuesta de Sarah sobre el tema Email results to othe teachers
I have introduced several teachers to the idoceo app and sometimes we need to share columns of data to other teachers. If I convert to PDF to send it, they then can't load it into idoceo. Is there a way to share columns with other idoceo users so we can upload it back into idoceo?
El tema ha sido cerrado.
Más
11 años 5 meses antes #1979 por bert
Respuesta de bert sobre el tema Email results to othe teachers
Hi Sarah,
You can share iDoceo's results with the current version but it has some serious limitations at the moment:

- You'll only be able to share text values (not icons,colors or configuration...) and none of the personal data in each student.
- Provided that you want to import that info into an existing class, student names must be exactly the same in both iPads (the source and destination)

If none of this is really a problem for what you are trying to share, then the appropriate format is CSV3 . Once sent via e-mail, just tapping over the icon will present iDoceo as an option in the 'Open In' dialog.

We're preparing a more useful approach for sharing data between teachers for our next major release 2.5
El tema ha sido cerrado.